Wednesday, 10 November 2010

Fiction- Unfinished final piece










I'm annoyed for not finishing them on time but I didn't want to end up rushing, after spending so much time drawing it.

During the crit it was mentioned that the difference between the End of The World and Hard-boiled Wonderland is not clear as it was with the A3 drawing I made (need to put that up on here!). I'm not sure if this is because it's not finished or because of the way I was drawing the images, as I mentioned drawing carefully and 'neatly' as I could. I was advised that creating models might have helped me draw things in better perspective and use lighting to add shadows.

I am going to try and spend some time finishing it off, I have begun to paint a forest scene on the top left corner of the 1st image.

No comments:

Post a Comment